Toolie is available as a subject matter expert on remote work, hybrid work, and remote leadership success. If you're a podcast host looking for a guest, or a reporter on assignment looking for an expert to interview, Toolie is ready and willing to assist you on short notice.
Here is an example list of topics where she can help you.
- Authentic Inclusion: Why Remote Work Enables an Equal Footing
- Balanced Expectations: How to Help Remote Teams Avoid Burnout
- Empowered Empathy: How to Help Remote Teams Thrive
- Secure Systems: Keeping Your Corporate Data Safe While Managing Remote Teams
- Strategic Innovation: Tools and Techniques for Remote Teams
- Supported Workspaces: Making the Home Office Productive and Safe
- Sustainable Work Styles: Don't Just Manage, Lead Your Remote Teams
- Trusted Relationships: The Key to Successful Remote Teams
- Voluntary Excellence: How to Get Your Remote Team Performing at Their Personal Best
Toolie in the Media
Toolie Garner is quoted as an expert in the following articles.
Reworked - January 31, 2022
Is the Hybrid Work Model a Half Measure?
Staples Worklife Magazine - January 9. 2022
Hybrid Heroes: Managing Hybrid Teams
Inspirus - October 20, 2021
How Leaders Can Cultivate Community and Inspire Loyalty Post-Pandemic
Remote Report - October 12, 2021
Weary managers dread prolonged remote work due to Covid resurgence
FastCompany - September 15, 2021
How to Break Your Email Addiction
Communication Intelligence Magazine - August 22, 2021
The Most Valuable Question of Trust